Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Look of the Day- Black Beauty

Look of the Day

1) Elsa Peplum Dress available at Anthropologie- $148
2) 3-pack of bracelets available at H&M- $7.95
3) Iridescent Exotic Minaudiere available at bebe- $69 $59.99
4) Jeffrey Campbell Blakely Heel available at Free People- $128

For some reason I have a slight obsession with black clothing. Not only do I just love the color, but it is so practical. Black doesn't just go with everything, but it also doesn't get messed up as easily as lighter colors. Sometimes I think that I really need to explore more color in my wardrobe. Quite some time ago, a number of people at a company I worked at thought that I was goth! True story.

My question to you: Is it possible to actually have too much black in your wardrobe???

No comments: