Saturday, August 31, 2013

*Snapshot Fashion on Instagram*

Are you enjoying your Labor Day weekend as much as I am? The weather here pretty much sucks (humid, sticky, and rainy), but other than that this weekend has been pretty great. Actually, the last week or so has been pretty fantastic. Here are some highlights of my last week via Instagram---

The bangs are back!

Got the best deals at Urban Outfitters and Brooklyn Industries yesterday.

Yesterday my husband and I went to our favorite fish & chips joint for lunch in Brooklyn. I swear they have the best fish & chips outside of London!

I can't get enough of this little fluffball.

My husband's cousin (on the right) and her friend are visiting NYC from Switzerland. Had a great time out with them last weekend. Such sweet girls!

Be sure to follow along @snapshotfashion.


No comments: