Saturday, February 8, 2014

Look of the Day- Casual Saturday

Look of the Day

1) Free Spirit Beaded Necklace available at Forever 21- $6.80
2) RVCA Talons Ivory Top available at LuLu's- $49.50
3) All A-Bordeaux Bag available at ModCloth- $64.99
4) Speed Chase Bootie available at Kenneth Cole- $198
5) Spring Sprinter Trousers available at French Connection- $198

Something that I need to do is get some more trousers in my wardrobe. It's a Saturday and I'm sitting here in a skirt and tights. Yes, I'm being totally serious. I only have a couple of pair of jeans and I pretty much hate them. I've been seeing so many cute pants lately. I guess I always think of pants as being frumpy. But there are so many amazing style trousers out there this season. From polka-dots, to floral print, to the adorable track style pants I have shown above...I want them all. Casual really can look cute! Who know?!?!


No comments: