Friday, February 28, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW- Kiss My Face Moisture Shaves

I was so excited when my friends at Kiss My Face sent over two great Moisture Shaves for me to try out. In this insanely dry, winter weather we've been having here in the northeast my skin needs all the moisture it can get!


Kiss My Face Moisture Shaves are great because they have a 4-in-1 shave formula: vitamin E and oils soften the skin; the creme formula provides a smooth, close shave; lemongrass, aloe, and golden seal help soothe; and the olive and coconut oils moisturize. There are no aerosols or unnecessary chemicals in this product...which is an A+ in my book.

This product comes in six scents including: cool mint, key lime, lavender and shea, patchouli moisture, green tea and bamboo, and fragrance free. Kiss My Face sent over lavender and shea and key lime for me to try. Both smell so amazing! But the key lime won over my heart. Lime is one of my all time favorite scents. It's so refreshing and reminds me of summer time.

Be sure to pick up on a Moisture Shave today at Whole Foods or KissMyFace.com
$7.95 (11 oz.) and $4.99 (3.4 oz.)

Disclosure: All opinions expressed in this post are those of the author.

No comments: