Sunday, February 23, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW- Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray


For the last week and a half I have been obsessing over the Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray that my friends at Philip Kingsley sent over for me to check out. As some of you know, I complain about my hair a lot.  It's dry, it breaks easily, etc. I have been trying a number of new products over the last few months...trying to get my hair back to looking normal. This is exactly why I was so excited to try this Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray.

It detangles, provides heat protection, repairs the damage, adds shine and volume, and even protects your hair from UV rays. I mean all that in a light spray? And it doesn't make your hair greasy or weigh it down. Sounds like perfection in a bottle!

I know I have only been using it for a short amount of time, but I honestly already see a difference. My hair is easier to manage, and just has an overall healthier look to it. Also, my hair isn't breaking as much...which has me very, very, very happy.

Be sure to stop by Philip Kingsley's website to purchase a bottle of Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray, and check out the rest of their fantastic line of haircare products.


Disclosure: All opinions expressed in this post are those of the author.

1 comment:

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

Oooooo. This is exactly what Lar needs. Her hair has gotten a lot dryer while in Scotland.