Saturday, March 1, 2014

#snapshotfashionparty

One of my favorite times of year is almost here...the red carpet at the Oscars! In the past years when award shows have had their red carpets I have celebrated in a number of ways with my readers, from Twitter chats to Google Hangouts. This year I wanted to step up my game a little and host a fun cocktail party during the red carpet. Yummy champagne cocktails, delicious hors d'oeuvres, and adorable outfits...this is how I like to ring in the red carpet! It's going to be a good time.


I wanted to thank my amazing party sponsors, Primp and Polish, Boy Meets Girl, and Grey Jewelry, who have all generously donated prizes for the party's best dressed. Be sure to check out all of their links.

I wish you all could join me. Since that can't happen, you can definitely join me virtually! There will be posts all afternoon on my instagram and Twitter pages. Please follow along #snapshotfashionparty. I'll also be putting up a recap blog post...so stay tuned for that!!!

*Also, Boy Meets Girl has wanted to gift something to all of my readers. They are giving everyone 10% off when you enter to code snapshotfashion.

img

No comments: