Sunday, May 25, 2014

Seeing Spots

dress- Joe Fresh/ necklace- H&M/ ballet flats- H&M/ sunglasses- Michael Stars

I got this dress at Joe Fresh the other day, and I love it for so many reasons.

1) It's super comfy.
2) It has pockets!
3) It's dressy enough for work, but casual enough for home.
4) I got it on sale for $19.99 (50% off!). The link for dress isn't on their site...however, this dress is the same style. Also, I'm sure if you stopped by their store you might be able to find this on their sale rack. I got it just last week.
5) The pointillism design kind of reminds me of something Lichtenstein would have created. #arthistorygeek

It's all in the details.


Gosh it's been so long since I have done an outfit post on here...maybe some of you notice something a little different. I got highlights (almost a month ago). Wanted to switch things up and get fresh for the summer. It's been years since I have put highlights in my hair, but my hair has been super dark for way, way, way too long. Thoughts???


I gotta admit, I'm a little sad that my four day weekend is halfway over. But the weather is amazing today, so I can't complain. We're planning on some serious outside time this afternoon: plenty of walks in our neighborhood, playtime in the dog park, and hopefully a fun night out. 


I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!!


3 comments:

Maeva said...

I really love the details and prints of the dress... Cute dog <33

http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

Kristen Terrana said...

Love your hair and makeup! The highlights look great! The dress is super fun too :)

Diane said...

thanks girls! xoxo