Sunday, May 4, 2014

Trend Alert: Midi Skirts

Sometimes teeny mini skirts and super long maxi skirts just don't cut it. Midi skirts keep you always looking classy, sophisticated, and flirty. I love them. It's such an easy way to keep your look very classic, yet very current. I have a handful of midi skirts in my closet that I adore...but there are so many more I have on my radar that I need! First I have to get rid of a number of items that I have cluttering my closet that I don't wear (or flat out don't fit me anymore)...if you are in the area and want to shop my closet, EMAIL ME.

Here are the midi skirts that I gotta get in to my wardrobe now!!!...

Tiered Floral Skirt available at Forever 21- $22.80

B. Jones Style Skirt by Tatyana/Bettie Page available at ModCloth- $89.99

Halogen Pleat Midi Skirt available at Nordstrom- $79

Scuba Skirt with High Low Hem available at ASOS- $65.85

Don't you just love this style? Which midi skirts are you currently lusting after???


3 comments:

Allison said...

I'm always skeptical about how this length looks with my legs - but these are so chic (they remind me of the length most of the women in Paris were rocking).
Gorgeous picks!

AsianCajuns Lar said...

Hi Diane, you have to take outfit pics for us of you in a midi. I don't know how to pull one off (stylistically speaking, not literally ;D): I feel like they accentuate my shortness. Lovely selection though!
xoxox,
Lar

Diane said...

Midis work for everyone...and if you are short, you just need to get it tailored properly.

Lar- yes, i know i need more outfit photos. haven't had time lately. but i promise...SOON!!!