Saturday, January 3, 2015

Morning Glory

dress: Glamorous/tights: Gipsy/necklace: BaubleBar/faux fur coat: H&M/booties: Silence + Noise


Even though I live in a busy neighborhood, I love that it's pretty dead to the world before noon. Walking around Williamsburg in the mornings makes me feel like it's all mine...even if for a moment few hours. I just love that. This weekend is going to be extra rainy and disgusting...so I gotta make the most of it while I can.


Once the rain starts I think my weekend is going to consist of finishing up The Andy Cohen Diaries (which I got for Christmas and am obsessed with), hanging out with my husband & pup, eating homemade fried chicken, and watching some movies. Sounds like a great weekend to me!


Happy Saturday to you!


2 comments:

Jen Hsieh said...

This outfit is incredible - from the fur coat to those tights, I'm in love.

Also, homemade fried chicken, what? I need to try that next.

Hope you had a great new years!

P.S. You absolutely need to check out the Museum of the Moving Image. They show different movies all the time!

Diane said...

Jen- thanks hun. I like it too :) So bummed out that today and probably the rest of the winter I'm all bundled up and not super cute. Can it be spring already?
Yes, my husband has perfected fried chicken. He's become quite a pro...it's dangerous.