Monday, January 19, 2015

She & Him


So today is a big day. My husband (Chris) is making his first official appearance in an outfit post. He's been seen on the blog here and there over the years, and is all over my instagram feed. Typically he's behind the scenes taking my photos...but I thought it would be fun to bring him into the mix of Snapshot Fashion's style posts.

shirt: Brooklyn Industries (similar)/jeans: Levi's/leather jacket: Levi's/boots: Dr. Martens

I think this is my new favorite dress. It's so light and comfy...and isn't the print just lovely?!


One thing the two of us agree on is that we love Brooklyn Industries. Even though about 1/4 of my wardrobe is probably from that store, I think it would be safe to say the same for my husband. 


If you are loving these looks be sure to stop by Brooklyn Industries today where they are having a mega sale. They are taking an extra 40% off of sale styles and 25% off of full price graphic tees and bags. The sale is online and in the store...but it ends today, so don't wait!


So everyone please give Chris a warm welcome...as I'm sure you'll be seeing much more of him on Snapshot Fashion in the future.

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

You both look fab, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

The print of that dress is marvelous and you look super cute xx

fshionvitae.blogspot.com

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

I love your dress and bag, Chris' jacket, and, of course, Rocko for being completely adorable!

xx

Jen Hsieh said...

Welcome, Chris!!! I love seeing him show up on your blog. :D

Also, I'm obsessed with Brooklyn Industries. I've never actually bought anything from their stores but I can't help but walk in every time I pass one.

Unknown said...

Seriously this post is just the cutest! xo