Monday, December 1, 2008

Beauty Buzz

I just received a sample of Dry Skin Hand Cream with 20% shea butter from L'Occitane. I have some really super dry hands...so I didn't have high expectations because nine times out of ten whatever type of lotion I use rarely works. But I thought why not try it...and OH MY GOODNESS!!! This hand cream is out of this world. My hands feel so soft! The scent of the cream is really nice too...like baby powder. If your hands start cracking when the winter gets rough, or if they can't stand up to the super dry heat in summer, then you need this product.

You can now get this product of Shea Butter Hand Cream in three one ounce tubes for $27 (regularly $30). Try it out and let us know what you think of it!




*If you have a beauty product or fashion item that you want Snapshot Fashion to review or check out please email us at: snapshotfashion@gmail.com. We'll give you further details from there.

No comments: