Monday, December 1, 2008

Christian Siriano for Payless


Christian Siriano has to be one of my all-time favorite winners of Project Runway (and probably one of my all time favorite contestants). It has me sad that I can't afford his amazing designs...but I will be able to in the fall of 2009! Christian will be designing a collection of shoes and bags for Payless! Payless will be taking his runway designs and transforming them into pieces that everyone can afford. These designs will be very wallet friendly ($25-45).

Will you be taking advantage of Christian's fierce designs on the cheap?



source

3 comments:

Unknown said...

O YAY!!! he's definitely my favorite PR contestant ever!! i can't wait to see his shoe line!

Caroline said...

I love this boy! hah. I'll go check out the collection, but doubt I'll buy anything. The thing with designer collections for large retailers is everything is so mass produced and marketed everywhere. It seems like by the end of the week, everyone has ever single piece!

Couture Carrie said...

Great collaboration!
Loving your blog...