Friday, December 12, 2008

Mischa Talks Style

Mischa Barton has just revealed her style icons...

“I think my favorite fashion icons have always been women of the ’70s – real rock & roll chicks like Anita Pallenberg and Marianne Faithfull.” The actress finds it a little more difficult to get inspired by today’s stars, however. “I like quirkiness in people,” she explains. “And I like people who just dress like what suits them and their personality.” Her choice for a modern fashion tastemaker? Fellow actress Zooey Deschanel, she says, “has awesome style.”

Now I must admit that her admiration for women of the 1970's comes to no surprise to me. She's always looking very retro. I do love that she loves Zooey's style! If I had to list my celebrity style influences this would be my list:

~Zooey Deschanel
~Rachel Bilson

~Mandy Moore
~Drew Barrymore

~Lauren Conrad



Who would be on your list? Which celebrities inspire your fashion???


source
img

No comments: