Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Hills Fashion




The Hills has got to be one of my all-time favorite reality television shows. One of my favorite things on the show has to be the FASHION! Between design classes, runway shows, and working at People's Revolution you know you'll see some amazing styles...and don't forget about the individual styles of the cast of the show. Personally I like Lauren, Whitney, and Lo's styles. Which person's style on The Hills do you identify with most?

I was tickled pink when I received my Shop It To Me Salemail (which gives me a sum up of all the designers that I personally pick in my sizes that are on sale) today and it had a number of pieces from Lauren Conrad on shopbop.com that were on sale! These prices are so great...some are even half off! Also, for two days only you can save 30% off ALL non-sale items. Use code HOLIDAYLOVE at checkout (expires 12/17).

Don't forget to watch the
45 minute season finale of The Hills next Monday (December 22nd) at 10pm. And on December 29th Whitney's new spinoff show, The City, will be making it's debut at 10pm. Will you be watching? You know I will!!!


*If you want to become a member of Shop It To Me please email us at: snapshotfashion@gmail.com and we'll hook you up. You'll never miss a sale again!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

love the one shoulder dress.