Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dress Like A Celebrity- Diane Kruger


Diane Kruger attended the Chanel Haute Couture show wearing this adorable outfit. This look is rather modest yet sexy...and oh so chic! I just love it from head to toe. Now I don't know about you, but I definitely cannot afford the label's dress that Diane has on, so I thought I'd put together a similar look that anyone can afford!

Dress Like a Celebrity






















1) Unisex Wool Beret available at American Apparel- $24
2) Hoot and Collar Dress available at ModCloth- $44.99
3) Spiked Bow Crossbody available at Forever 21- $27.80
4) Nine West Chriscross Boots available at Zappos- $219 $152.99

What do you think of this Parisian chic look? Will you be trying this style any time soon?

5 comments:

in.the.jungle.of.fashion. said...

beaatiful outfit !! great post :)
what about following each other?
xx
veronica

Sybil said...

she looks so good and stylish all the time, no?

Click me for my NEW BLOG

Jen Hsieh said...

I would never be able to make a peter pan collar look sexy - she pulls it off beautifully. Loving that beret from AA!

Giulia said...

sorry diane i didnt put my contacts: giulia www.thefashionmamas.com follow u on gfc, wanna follow me back?

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

I saw this look a few days ago and loved it too, Diane! I think she looks tres chic and subtly sexy (as you say). Thanks for the much more affordable version!
xoxox,
Lar