Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lookin' Fab

Emmy Rossum stunned on a recent Conan appearance in this Stop Staring by Alicia Estrada polka dot dress. She really made this navy dress pop with red nails, lips, and heels. Simply stunning! There is something very retro about this look that I just adore.


What do you think of this look on Emmy? I may be biased because I'm obsessed with polka dots (I'm even wearing this dress again today). How do you feel about polka dots? Do you love them, or are you so over them???

*****************************************************************************

Just a reminder: Don't forget to enter to win this stunning Rivington bracelet from Ashlar Jewelry in the color of your choice. Two lucky readers will win!!! 

3 comments:

Nav said...

gorgeous!!

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

Gemma Talbot said...

Lovely dress! I love navy and red together x

http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I do like the polka dot dress with the red nails and red shoes.