Friday, January 4, 2013

Tell Me About It...Stud!

Trends- Studs

















1) Maddie Studded Booties available at Anthropologie- $239
2) Riveting Rendition Blazer available at ModCloth- $59.99
3) Trinidad Stud Crossbody available at Free People- $58
4) Hearts & Bows Studded Sweatshirt available at ASOS- $52.75
5) Premium Contour Studded Skirt available at Topshop- $120

It looks like the trend of studs will remain with us for 2013. I have to say, I'm all for it! No matter how you choose to wear it, added studded embellishments to your wardrobe instantly makes them edgy and hip. And another thing that I love about this trend is that you don't even have to accessorize when you are wearing studded pieces if you don't want to. It's like there is already jewelry in these amazing pieces! My only tip to you is please do not wear studs from head to toe...unless you want to look like Billy Idol in 1985. A little bit of studs really does go a long way.

What do you think of this trend? Will you be fashioning it in 2013?

3 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Seriously LOVE that sweatshirt! :)

Islandia Lane said...

oooh love that bag and I've so been looking for a new one.

Unknown said...

Love studs! Especially as part of a statement piece!
-------
Visit my fashion/beauty blog at dailydoseofgenius.blogspot.com!
If you follow me and let me know, I'll follow back!