Thursday, January 31, 2013

Must Have: Statement Necklace

I definitely believe that accessories truly make an outfit. Personally, the one accessory that I cannot live without is the statement necklace. It really adds something special to any outfit. No matter if you are dressed up in a cocktail dress for a party, or dressed way down in a pair of jeans...it gives you instant style!

It's even a huge trend in Hollywood. Here are some of my favorite looks worn by Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Nikki Reed. Now I ask that you look at their outfits and try to imagine them without the necklaces...it's just not quite the same. Right? The statement pieces really elevate their outfit to the next level.


What I love most about this look is that it is something that anyone can obtain. Statement necklaces really can range from the very affordable to the extremely expensive. Here are some of my absolute favorite picks that you must check out-

Statement of the Art Necklace available at ModCloth- $49.99

Sparkling Faux Stone Necklace available at Forever 21- $19.80

Bejeweled Necklace available at t + j Designs- $48

Kinsley available at DANNIJO- $695 $417

Miami Block Necklace available at Francesca's Collection- $26

Stone Statement Necklace available at BCBG- $148





5 comments:

Unknown said...

love the necklaces!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous necklaces, i want every single one, oh!

The Marcy Stop said...

Great picks! I love that Dannijo one!
xL

http://themarcystop.blogspot.com

Diane said...

@deadlyinlove- i want every single one of them too! they are so pretty. my jewelry box could use some jazzing up...

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

I've been looking for the perfect blue/green statement necklace. Love the Modcloth one!