Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fashion's Night Out Cancelled

Last night when I was watching the news they were talking about how this year's Fashion's Night Out will be cancelled. WHAT??? I have to say I'm so disappointed. Especially since I just moved back to NYC, I was really looking forward to attending this fall. And the cancellation is not just happening here in NYC...but throughout the entire country. 


Last year the violence was getting a little out of control in Manhattan during this annual event. So I guess when you take that into consideration, it's better safe than sorry...right? But, I think there must be some way to meet in the middle. What are your thoughts on this cancellation? Do you think stopping the event was the best thing to do?


2 comments:

Olga Zgonnik said...

I just found out as well and I was really disappointed. I look forward to FNO every year.

www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Oh my goodness, Diane! I had no idea. That's so unfortunate. I'm so sorry you won't be able to go!
xx,
Lar