Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Best Boots for the Buck

I absolutely hate the middle of winter, but what I love about this time of year are the sales on boots! The best part is if you take advantage of the boot sales now you'll still have another month or two that you can wear them before the warmer spring weather arrives.

Here are my picks for the best boot deals that are going on:


Aila by KORS Michael Kors available at Piperlime- $495 $224.99


DV by Dolce Vita Tyson Suede Boot available at Urban Outfitters- $180 $99.99


Boutique 9 'Feliece' Boot available at Nordstrom- $259.95 $174.16


Ride On Time Boot available at ModCloth- $79.99 $55.99


Back Buckled Tall Boot available at American Eagle Outfitters- $79.95 $39.99

*******************************************************************

As a side note, I'm super excited to be attending the Boy Meets Girl fashion show later on this afternoon. Be sure to check back for a post about the show, and follow along on my Instagram where I will be posting some photos of the event.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like you

MILEX said...

nice

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I like the ModCloth boot! Have a great time at the BMG show. Will have to check out your Instagram for pictures.