Friday, February 15, 2013

Time Out New York: Most Stylish Reader Instagram Contest

So last week I saw that there was a contest being held on Time Out New York's site. They were looking for their most stylish reader via Instagram. This contest was calling my name: 1) I love Time Out New York and 2) I'm obsessed with Instagram. So why not enter a cute picture of myself? It couldn't hurt!


Today they narrowed the entries down to their top ten favorite...and I made the cut! Now they are letting their readers vote for their favorite. The winner will receive a feature in an upcoming issue of Time Out in the Shopping & Style section...as well as the title of the Most Stylish Reader.

Please take a moment and vote for your favorite reader (hopefully it will be for me, @snapshotfashion)! It will only take a second of your time.

No comments: