Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Too Cool For Tulle


Okay, well not really too cool for tulle. More like, I'm obsessed with this new dress I picked up at H&M last weekend. Can you believe I got it for $10? Love it!!! The tulle overlay makes me feel like a ballerina. I just want to spin around and dance in it...too bad we aren't going out tonight. Oh well...till next time!


dress- H&M
jacket- H&M
tights- ?
necklace- Urban Outfitters
purse- Spotted Moth
shoes- Deena & Ozzy


This weekend I'm organizing a fashion blogger brunch for those of us in NYC. If you are a fashion blogger and want details on how you can join, shoot me an email. I love meeting up with new bloggers! We'll be heading downtown for brunch on Saturday. So excited...brunch is my favorite! And lucky me, this weekend I'm going to brunch twice: the blogger brunch on Saturday and then to brunch with my husband on Sunday! Bring on the weekend!!!

No comments: