Saturday, February 16, 2013

What's Black And White And Red All Over?


So my weekend is turning out to be 100% not as I planned. I have to admit, I am a big time planner. This is definitely one of the things that is different between myself and my husband, as well as most of my friends. They like to fly by the seat of their pants...and that just gives me anxiety. 


skirt- Express
belt- H&M
tights- ?
necklace- gift
boots- Dr. Martens

Today my plans have already changed three times...and it is not even 2pm! Here to hoping my plans stick for this evening, or I'm going to be bummed. As of now it looks like my husband and I are going to head our for a local raw bar happy hour and then off to dinner. Sounds like a good evening to me!

What are you doing this weekend? Are you a planner, or do you just like to go with the flow?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww your dog is soooooo cute! Love that you belted this look with an injection of red color, loves it. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just posted up my Day 1 outfit for London Fashion Week featuring G.V.G.V.'s runway baby blue fox fur stole, do tell what you think on the provoking piece and l hope it entertains ;)

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/baby-blues.html

LyddieGal said...

I'm totally a planner too. I hate it when things don't go as I'd intended. I just fall to bits and have trouble adapting.

Hope things worked out in the end!

Chic on the Cheap

Sherin said...

I love the stripes in this outfit, and the red pop looks perfect with it.

Anonymous said...

I'm like you. I like to plan ahead. I like the feeling that everything is planned, gives me peace of mind. haha
But I think there's nothing wrong being spontaneous at times :)

Love the whole look, btw.
Have a great week!

Allie | LunaVida said...

Love that top and your blog!
Newest follower :)

--Allie
http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

Diane said...

southernbelle83- yeah i know i need to be more spontaneous. me and my control issues! haha

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Awww you look beautiful, Diane!!! Gorgeous!

I am definitely a planner. Sometimes I can let go and go with the flow, but I end up a bit disappointed -- it's all about a balance isn't it?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend this weekend too!

xoxox,
Lar