Friday, January 24, 2014

Look of the Day- With a Touch of Red

Look of the Day

1) Wishes and Whims Bag available at ModCloth- $54.99
2) Adeline Sweater Jacket available at Club Monaco- $229
3) Basic Hoop Earrings available at LOFT- $24.50
4) Everyday Cami available at Forever 21- $1.80
5) Ninah Pump available at Banana Republic- $128
6) Vevina Houndstooth Pants available at Kenneth Cole- $98

I'm always wearing black. Maybe because it's practical, maybe because I'm a New Yorker. I swear half of my wardrobe is black. What I love about it so much is that you can mix and match it with so many other colors and prints and still look great. Often when wearing a black outfit I like to add a bright pop of color...like the red bag shown above. It just brings it to the next level. Don't you agree???


No comments: