Saturday, January 18, 2014

Look Amazing For Less

I have to admit, I'm a sucker for a good deal...especially when it comes to dresses. The truth is you really don't have to spend a lot to look great. I found five dresses that everyone needs, and the best news is that they are all $30 or less!

Ladylike Cap Sleeve Dress available at Forever21- $24.80

Dalia Dress available at BB Dakota- $60 $30

Scenic Ceremony Dress by Myrtlewood available at ModCloth- $89.99 $26.99

Women's Patch-Pocket Denim Dress available at Old Navy- $29.94

Sheer Chiffon Maxi Dress available at H&M- $17.95

Gosh, I want them ALL! Which is your favorite deal?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love a great deal too, great job on finding these amazing deal! I can't believe they are just under $30

Delightful Ideas
$25 Paypal Cash Giveaway