Friday, January 31, 2014

Mimosa Saturday at Brooklyn Industries


Three of my favorite things are coming together on Saturday afternoon: shopping, mimosas, and Brooklyn Industries! I swear a third of the items I own are probably from Brooklyn Industries. I especially love their dresses, graphic tees, and accessories. 

When I saw the sign for their upcoming mimosa Saturday in their Williamsburg store window yesterday on my way to work it made me sooooooo very happy! Now I know what me and my husband will be doing that day (he is as obsessed with BI too!). 

I can't wait to see their spring collection. Will you be there???


2 comments:

Unknown said...

sure me too :D
www.mariezamboli.com
www.mariezamboli.com

Allison said...

Awwe, I wish I knew about this - it sounds like so much fun! Enjoy and take lots of pictures :)