Saturday, January 11, 2014

Rainy Day Saturday


Today I was planning on a fun photoshoot out in the neighborhood since the Polar Vortex was gone and warmer weather was on the way (hitting 60 today!)...but that warm weather came with a ton of rain. So, I'm just hanging around my apartment. That's okay though. Getting some chores done, getting some blog work done, and hanging out/being lazy. A day like this is just fine with me. So...an indoor shoot was in order. The first one in my new place!



tights- Joe Fresh
boots- Nature Breeze via ModCloth
necklace- H&M


This weekend is going to be a busy one. Possibly hitting up a bar tonight, a date with my hubby for brunch in the neighborhood, watching the Golden Globes red carpet (and maybe a little bit of the awards), eating homemade pulled pork Asian style tomorrow night, and the new season of Girls starts tomorrow night! WOOHOO! Happy weekend to me! 

What are your weekend plans???


1 comment:

Puhuintofashion said...

You look great despite not having the chance of shooting outside. Your dress and boots match very well. Hope you're enjoying the weekend! Love

http://puhuintofashion.blogspot.com/