Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fashion Blogger of the Week

You may remember the first week that Fashion Blogger of the Week was issued I featured Dylana from Nana in Wonderland...well today I'm featuring her sister Natalie from Natalie Off Duty. I have been following Natalie's blog for quite some time now. She is so effortlessly chic and always looks so stylish. I am always looking forward to see what she will be wearing next! Let's take a moment and meet Natalie---


Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way to share my own personal style with others are the world. The whole world of blogging really opened my eyes to the lifestyles of people from every corner of the world and I was fascinated.

How would you describe your personal style?
My personal style is kind of boyish with a little feminine touch. I like classic pieces like blazers and button-ups, but I do love really beautiful dresses. Much of my wardrobe is vintage which makes getting dressed that much more fun.

If you could raid anyone's closet, who would it be and why?
I would raid Daria Werbowy's closet. It looks like a total mess filled with vintage and designer. I'm sure I'd find some really unique pieces!

Who would you love to give a wardrobe makeover?
I'd love to give Victoria Beckham a wardrobe makeover. I'd love to see what she looks like without the super tights dresses and so much exposed skin. I'd like to see her in David's clothes, a big blazer and trousers.

If you could give one fashion tip to anyone, what would it be?
Dress for your body-type and don't just wear the latest trends. You have to be comfortable or you'll ruin your day!

and now time for some fun QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS---

gold or silver?
Silver

heels or flats?
Heels

vintage or DIY?
Vintage

front row or backstage?
Front Row

lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick


If you have yet to check out Natalie Off Duty, head on over there now!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love this interview....I also follow her blog and admire her relaxed but chic style...thanks for sharing :)

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

Gorgeous post!!!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the introduction - she seems like a really cool gal!

Fashion Court said...

definitely going to check her blog out!

Anonymous said...

love her style!