Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kate Moss for Topshop


I can't believe I almost forgot to post that Kate Moss's summer collection for Topshop launches today! I actually haven't been to Topshop in ages...maybe I'll stop by this weekend if I get a chance.

This new collection is filled with a number of vintage inspired pieces, a handful of limited edition items, and pieces that are very feminine in her signature bohemian style. Below are some of my favorite items from her collection...but I have to say, it was difficult just picking a few. I really love it all!!! Well done Kate, well done!






What do you think of Kate's collection? Which items are your favorite???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Lace Angel Sleeve Dress!

xo Nicole

Leah said...

I'm loving this collection... it is so sweet and romantic. I love the embroidered slip dress. xoxo