Sunday, May 2, 2010

Reader Feedback Needed

I love my readers...and your opinions really do matter to me. So I need your help! When I started this blog back in the summer of 2008 I made an attempt at trying to incorporate some street style snapshots into my blog (in a section called Fashion Ambush). However, getting people to agree to take their photo and answer a question or two was much more difficult than I anticipated. But now that Snapshot Fashion is growing and making a name for itself I'm thinking that throwing some street style into the mix might be fun. Should I give this another shot???

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!?!

9 comments:

charriet said...

definitely, it would make your page more unique!

Unknown said...

YES! I think it would be great to see street style! =]

xo Nicole

Leah said...

Go for it! Just be ready with your calling cards so that it'll be easier to approach the persons you'll photograph. xoxo

Jen Hsieh said...

YES YES YES :)

Unknown said...

DO IT!!! =)

LyddieGal said...

Oh yes, I love street style!!

Chic on the Cheap

Sher said...

oh yes! I would love to see street style shots:)

xx

Unknown said...

Oh definitely! Street style is so much fun to see, and there's just such an amazing wealth of material in NYC. Go for it!

xo,
Meredith
cubiclechicblog.com

la petite fashionista said...

yes! love street style features, my favorite parts of reading blogs, because they are all so unique :)