Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Style

Okay, I know I know. I haven't been keeping up with the My Style posts on here...and I really have no excuse.

I wanted to take some photos outside today but it was SO HOT...and I didn't have anyone to take my photos. So inside they were taken. Boring, I know.


top- Kohl's
skirt- Kimchi Blue from Urban Outfitters
shoes- Forever 21
necklace- Urban Outfitters



Today I totally dressed for the weather and for comfort. My skirt is super light and has a stretchy waist. A wear skirts a lot, and when I wear them on the weekend I want to be comfy when doing so.

It's like 85 degrees or so in NYC today with high humidity. City heat is just GROSS. I think my hair hates the humidity the most. You would have never thought this but I did do my hair nice this morning...and then I walked outside and it turned into this frizz ball.

How do you dress when it is hot outside???

4 comments:

Sharon Lei said...

Cutie Patootie!! :) I have those sandal from F21 too, but still haven't used them.

Well it's hot out (like today), I try to wear as little clothing as possible, without looking inappropriate of course.. hee hee. I normally opt for a tan dress, something light and airy!

xx Love & Aloha

StacieBlair said...

Cute outfit... I hate that NYC heat, it's deadly!! When it's hot I usually wear a dress/skirt/romper with sandals or flats.

xox
stacieblair

Unknown said...

that skirt is adorable!

Sher said...

That is such a cute cute skirt! It's really HOT now where I'm at too, it's a good thing we have air-cond in most places!

xx