Friday, April 23, 2010

Fashion Blogger/Reader Meet-Up


So it's been quite a while since I have attended or thrown a blogger meet-up. Over the last week I have been thinking about trying to throw another meet-up (in NYC) in the very near future and was wondering if there is much interest in this. I always think that meeting our readers and other bloggers is such a fantastic opportunity to network and make friends.

Some ideas I was having for themes are:
~clothing swap
~come as your favorite fashionable character
~karaoke?
.......but those are just a few ideas. I want this to be fun.  :-)   I want to see who is interested in getting together first before I get any details planned.

Please leave me a comment on here or send me an email (snapshotfashion@gmail.com) to let me know if you'd be interested in such an event. Again this event will take place in NYC. Also, let me know if there are any dates that would work better for you.


img

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh I would like to make THIS one but obviously I cant... HOWEVER I'll be in NYC around fashion week so we should plan another meetup then! I would love to meet ya.

Unknown said...

Sounds good! I'm in NYC until mid July and would love to meet other bloggers before I go.

mdunc1021 said...

Cubicle Chic would love to participate in a blogger meet-up! Lindsay and I (Meredith) are actually throwing a launch party for our blog on May 13th and would like to use it as an excuse to get bloggers together. We are putting together an invitation and definitely want to invite you! (and anyone else who is interested)

We'll be in contact soon and hope to have the chance to meet!

xo,
Meredith
cubiclechicblog.com