Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vote For Rocko!!!

Okay so I know that this is NOT fashion related...but I need all of my readers to help me out here. My lhasa-poo Rocko has been entered in the Greenies Healthy Smile contest and I need you to vote for him. You can vote once a day until the contest is finished.


All you have to do is CLICK HERE to vote. In the search if you put in my name (Diane Dulgerian) as the name of the uploader you will see Rocko's picture. He'd be so overjoyed if you voted for him!


***Also, my mom entered one of her dogs in the contest too. To vote for Molly enter the name Judy Desimone in the name of the uploader search.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

dasha said...

so much fun!

Cafe Fashionista said...

You are looking at voter # 10. I hope Rocko wins!! :)

Jen Hsieh said...

you've got my vote! :)