Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prom 2010

It's that time of year again...time for teens to dress up like Cinderella, get all made up, schedule a hair appointment, and book that limo. That's right, prom season is upon us! If you are heading to prom this spring Snapshot Fashion has some adorable prom dresses picked out for you. I have to admit, some of these dresses are so cute I'd wear them now (even though my senior prom was 11 years ago...*sigh*).

Wearing a black and/or white look is always in style. I remember my prom dress was black...and when I look back at my prom pictures I'm not at all embarrassed by my dress.


We've picked out some adorable dresses for girls with curves. I am so in love with the multi-hued purple dress (bottom row, center).


Long gowns are still very much in style too. Here are some dresses that are beyond elegant.


Every time I think of PROM I have to think of Molly Ringwald in Pretty In Pink.


If you are going to prom this year what will you wear?
If you need more help in selecting a dress contact Snapshot Fashion and we'll help you out! Consider us your personal stylist.  :-)

8 comments:

Jen Hsieh said...

i'm loving that blue, strapless gown with the empire waist. now i'm wishing i could relive my prom! :)

old fashion lover said...

hey! my senior prom was 11 years ago also and my dress was black too (i would wear that dress today if i could fit into it, lol! prom season is my favorite. luckily i've been able to live vicariously through my younger cousins. though black and white are always in style , it seemed like bright colors were definitely the top picks this year.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Independent Fashion Bloggers, and thought this was such a cool post! I think it's funny you picked so many short dresses, when I think of prom I think of everyone wearing long dresses. But my prom was 3 years ago and I never got to wear the dress I bought so for my 21st birthday (in 1 month) I'm having a prom party and wearing it! :)

Style, She Wrote said...

Fab post! I think you covered every type of prom dress!

Great work!

Unknown said...

Impressive post about the prom season,and the pictures are absolutely sensational to see.

__________________
Geography Dissertation

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and impressive fashionable fashion shots. Pretty pink and great length is one of the good one.

Send gifts to Pakistan

Careprost said...

Nice post, I would like to request you to one more post about that Keep it up

men tuxedos said...

I totally adore your pink dress collection. Pink is always making me feel like love is in the air!