Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update and News

Hey everyone! First off let me start by saying I am SO SORRY I have been lacking posts for like a week. I got really busy at work and then was away visiting my family in Pennsylvania for Easter (from Saturday through early this morning). But now I am back...back with some really cool news.

I know that over the last month or two I have hinted that Snapshot Fashion would be announcing something big in the beginning of April. Well, April is here...so here goes:


Snapshot Fashion is now part of the new “Pushforward” publishing app for the iPhone and soon for Android. Uniquely for Pushforward, the news and stories are from a select “Social House” group of creative professionals and non-profits. Their Social House specialization will cover news about Film, Poetry, Art, Design, Fashion, and Music. Pushforward is now available on iTunes.

I am so excited to be part of this and I really hope you all check it out!!!

1 comment:

Jen Hsieh said...

DIANE! This is so awesome. Congratulations for getting to be a part of Pushforward! That's so amazing. :)