Saturday, January 23, 2010

*Anthropologie Has My Heart*

While I was scrolling through the pages of Anthropologie's website I had to take some extra time to browse my favorite section...DRESSES. Now you have to understand, I always love Anthropologie's dresses...always so beautiful in color and design. But my little secret is...I don't own any frocks from there. Not a one. I just love looking at them. To be honest they are just a little out of my price range. The few expensive dresses I have (and yes, I do have a couple that were quite pricey...even a few designer duds) I didn't pay full price for. Some I got super cheap...and some even for free (thank-you Gilt). But needless to say, currently I can't be throwing $200-$300 around on a bright and bold dress that I will only wear a couple of times. But there is no harm in looking, right?

Here are my current lusts---


Lotus Awakening Dress- I love the shape of this one. Kinda reminds me of the Jetsons. That cartoon was always a favorite of mine.


Woven Chroma Dress- The colors in this dress couldn't be more bold. So fun and summery!


Ablaze Dress- This frock is perfect for the office. Pair it with a bold cardigan and some heels...and you'll look like one stylish professional.


Longing-For-Yellow Dress- Okay, so the price tag on this one is a bit more affordable...and in my mind it is the look of it is PERFECTION. I have a few weddings to go to this spring/summer and this dress would be perfect to wear to them, don't you think? I just might have to get it!!!


What is your favorite dress at Anthropologie? Check out their entire dress collection here.






7 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I'm kind of in love with the Wright Dress myself - the print is absolutely adorable!! :)

Taylor said...

I like the grown-up feel of the Fifth Form Shift, the In-a-Moment in Dark Purple and the Skyfall Dress. I agree, though, who can afford them?!

Sharon Lei said...

I adore Anthropologie! I wish they'd open up one here in Hawaii.. and I agree on the prices.. but I own a few. I got them all on sale. I think the most I spent on one was $54??

Love & Aloha,
S

http://elisharon.blogspot.com/

Stylista Fitness said...

I heart Anthropologie!! Would love to get my hands on "On the fold" dress!

Diane said...

yeah i mean i don't mind spending money on key pieces...but when they are so bright and bold to me that seems kinda trendy and just not worth the $$$

i'll search the sale racks...

Unknown said...

I love that red dress!! So cute!!

Jen Hsieh said...

oh my god how gorgeous are those dresses? i can't just pick one...i'm going to be greedy and say i want them all :D