Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wish List- Spring

So it's January...and that means time to shop for spring clothing. Sounds crazy right? In a way I sort of hate how stores get rid of all their winter inventory as soon as the holidays are through just to make room for the spring styles...because if I need to go buy a sweater, I can't. There aren't any. Just spring dresses and tank tops...and that isn't going to do me any good in these freezing temps. But in a way I really do love it, because it makes me think that spring is right around the corner (yay!).

Here are the items on my wish list for the spring season.



What must have items do you need to have for spring???

3 comments:

Danielle said...

oooh, great picks! I can't think about spring yet, im too cold!

Taylor said...

Yep. I know what you mean! It's already hard to find warm clothes for the winter and shops make it more difficult when they change over to spring in their shops in Jan. I've seen swimsuits out!

out of order said...

This is a great collection of stuff, how to choose?! My spring must-haves will definitely include more ruffles and more light and airy florals!

And thanks for following my blog!