Friday, January 8, 2010

Would You Wear This?



Okay I really don't want to bust on Alicia Keys...but I think she really needs to start hiring a a stylist. Seems like every time she's at an event she's wearing something that makes me shake my head.

The dress she has on here at her BillboardLive.com Free HD concert at the Apollo in New York City isn't all that bad. But...with the leggings, and the studs on either the leggings or the shoes (I can't tell where they are attached) it's just too much.

Alicia, if you are reading this I'd gladly help you put together your outfit for your next big event.   ;-)

My question to my readers is...would you wear this? Or am I being too harsh on the girl?


source

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I think the "studs" are the buckles on her shoes.
And the way the leggings are stretched across her legs I think they are actually tights. The outfit would look better with darker leggings and she'd be good to go.

xoxo Kellz* said...

i wouldnt wear it lol...she should hire u:)