Monday, January 4, 2010

Shopping Roundup

There are so many fantastic after holidays sales going on right now that it is making my head spin! Even though I did just get a ton of new clothing for Christmas seeing these great sales makes me want MORE MORE MORE. But I'll try to control myself because I really don't have any more room in my closet.*sigh*

~All jeans for men and women are on sale at American Eagle Outfitters. Also take up to 60% off of their clearance items.

~Take an additional 30% off at BCBGENERATION.

~Stop by Brooklyn Industries now because they are taking 60% off of their outerwear.

~Athleta is now having a huge online winter sale where they are taking up to 70% off of selected items.

~Take an additional 25% off of items that are already on sale at Urban Outfitters. Also, a huge selection of their jeans are now only $39!

No comments: