Sunday, January 24, 2010

Trend Block

Look on the hands of any fashionista and you'll be seeing animals. Animal rings that is. They are the must-have accessory of the moment. They are so cute...this is definitely a trend I wouldn't mind following. Check out some of my favorites (all at very different price points)---

Owl Head Ring- Forever 21 ($3.80)
Pair this adorable piece with your favorite casual look. It will bring jeans and a flannel to a whole new level.


Large Animal Ring- Urban Outfitters (originally priced at $34, but now on sale for only $9.99)
I am actually pretty sure I posted this ring on Snapshot Fashion in the past. Yes, I love it that much. And now that it is on sale I love it even more!


 Peter Golden Tail Ring- ModCloth ($14.99)
This ring seriously is just too cute for words. I think I'd wear it with just about everything.


Judith Jack Onyx Snake Ring- Bloomingdale's ($195)
This ring would just look fabulous worn out on a Friday night. I don't normally like snakes at all...but the green eyes on this one win over my heart!

7 comments:

Sharon Lei said...

I adore animal rings.. I have a elephant one :).. but I'm in love with the rabbit one now!!

Love & Aloha,
S

http://elisharon.blogspot.com/

Dina's Days said...

So cute, I just got a turtle ring from Forever and I love it!

Dream Sequins said...

This is such a fun trend-- I love owl jewelry. It's a "hoot" LOL

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I want that owl ring - I'm obsessed with owls!! :)

Margaux said...

I love animal jewelry!

Sher said...

Oh, these are so sweet! I love the owl and rabbit rings:)

xx

Aline said...

what a clever post...i love this trend!