Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beauty Buzz

Two weeks ago I was waiting for a presciption at CVS so I was killing time browsing around the store. I came upon the makeup section...like I always do...and saw that Revlon products were buy one get one free. I rarely buy that brand, but have been wanting to try out the ColorStay Ultimate Lipcolor ever since I have seen the ads and commercials with Jennifer Connelly (don't you just love her?). I swear I always pick out the wrong shades of lip wear...but for a buy one get one free deal, I couldn't pass it up.

I decided to try it in: Top Tomato (the shade Jennifer is wearing in the ads), and Stellar Sunrise. I just LOVE this product! I wear Stellar Sunrise almost every day...and on days when I'm feeling extra bold I'll break out the red Top Tomato shade. My favorite thing about this product is that you only have to apply it ONCE and it lasts all day long. It isn't sticky, and doesn't get all dry looking. One simple coat is all you need, and you'll look fabulous all day.

Have you tried this product yet? What colors do you like??? What are your favorite long lasting lipstick brands?

source

3 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

This is what I loathe about drugstores...they always have tempting makeup sales that lead you to impulsively buy fabulous things you didn't even know you needed!

I have never tried this product before but I want Top Tomato - the name alone is adorable!! :)

Jen Hsieh said...

i love jennifer connelly, definitely one of my favorite actresses. i'm not one for lip products but after reading your review i might just try this one out :)

Wanderlusting Fool said...

Oh thanks so much for the product review. I've been looking for a good red lip stain (I'm not much of a lipstick girl). I might have to go to CVS now to try it! :)

Wanderlusting Fool