Tuesday, January 19, 2010

*Great Deal*

Okay, get ready to thank me. I have just come across the most adorable skirt and...drumroll...it's on sale! This Grace Party Skirt available at Brooklyn Industries is now on sale for $39.99 (originally priced at $68). I am in love with the black & white skirt...but if those colors aren't for you they do have the same skirt in black & blue.

I so could see myself wearing this skirt out to dinner...or to the office...or as it says in it's name, to a party!


source

9 comments:

Patty Ann said...

omggg i love this skirt. simple but very classy!
xx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Zanah said...

Nice skirt! :) Mon Mode Blog

issa said...

you know me.. LOVE skirts..

Savvy Gal said...

It is an adorable skirt, I can see myself rocking this. Btw, come see my new pearl necklace giveaway.

CC said...

Gorgeous skirt! Its very Blair. :)
Xx

Etrapar said...

what a nice skirt ^.^
kisses

Style of a Fashionista said...

That skirt is totally cute and the black and blue sounds cool too xoxo

Fell 4 Fashion said...

Gorgeous skirt!

haute.teapot said...

wow that is SUPER cute! love how it's so flowy.