Tuesday, January 19, 2010

*Great Deal*

Okay, get ready to thank me. I have just come across the most adorable skirt and...drumroll...it's on sale! This Grace Party Skirt available at Brooklyn Industries is now on sale for $39.99 (originally priced at $68). I am in love with the black & white skirt...but if those colors aren't for you they do have the same skirt in black & blue.

I so could see myself wearing this skirt out to dinner...or to the office...or as it says in it's name, to a party!


source

9 comments:

Patty Ann said...

omggg i love this skirt. simple but very classy!
xx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

ZANAH said...

Nice skirt! :) Mon Mode Blog

Unknown said...

you know me.. LOVE skirts..

Angela said...

It is an adorable skirt, I can see myself rocking this. Btw, come see my new pearl necklace giveaway.

Rohini said...

Gorgeous skirt! Its very Blair. :)
Xx

Etrapar said...

what a nice skirt ^.^
kisses

Paint it Black said...

That skirt is totally cute and the black and blue sounds cool too xoxo

Danielle said...

Gorgeous skirt!

haute.teapot said...

wow that is SUPER cute! love how it's so flowy.