Monday, January 4, 2010

Pick of the Day



One item that I received for Christmas that I just cannot get enough of is this Puffer Jacket that my brother and sister-in-law got me. I had put this coat on my list because I was in desperate need of a new WARM winter coat. I had a puffy one from Gap that I had for years and this winter I just wanted to retire it. It had definitely seen better days.
One thing that really surprised me was just how warm it was considering how light the jacket feels. When I wore my old puffy coat I looked like an eskimo...or worse yet, Randy from A Christmas Story! But this new jacket is rather sleek. I love that it barely takes up any room in my closet.

It comes in three great colors: black (which I have), red, and brown. The jacket is down filled and the pockets are lined with fleece. Stop on over to Gap to get one today because they are on sale!


source
img1

8 comments:

Unknown said...

looks good and keeps you warm! best of both worlds.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh I want this so much! I'm literally terrified of puffer coats because I'm scared of looking like George Costanza in this one episode of Seinfeld where he knocked over like fifteen bottles of wine in a liquor store because of it; but this one is stunning - and doesn't make you look huge at all. Need! Need! Need!! :)

megara said...

I love puff coats. I have too many already. Yet I still want this one. Great pick!

Sher said...

It's wonderful when you received a Christmas gift that is actually useful and that you like:)

xx

Diane said...

omg george costanza! HAHAHAHA! love that episode! and that is totally how i felt in my old coat...this one is perfect though!

Jen Hsieh said...

my mom keeps telling me to get a puffer jacket. they look so warm and cozy :)

Style, She Wrote said...

Gosh, that looks so warm. It's absolutely freezing in NYC!

Diane said...

style she wrote- I KNOW! this weather is just too much for me to handle. is it spring yet???